Saturday, May 16, 2009

Makeup Reviews

I was considering heading down to Burlingame Avenue today to poke around various shops, including the Sephora store they have down there. It ended up being too damn hot. Perhaps next weekend. I'll buy stuff online, usually when it's something I've bought before, but sometimes it's just nice to see the stuff first. I like browsing through their website too, it's put together pretty nicely. The only problem I really have is when you're reading reviews on products like eyeshadow or lipstick that come in more than one color...you'll often come across reviews that say something like "love the color, really makes my eyes pop!" Well, crap. That doesn't help me when I don't know what color you tried out. Perhaps I should start rating and reviewing. I can write pretty decently when I know the topic, if I do say so myself. :P

(I'll leave out the emoticons in my reviews, of course.)

No comments: