Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Makeup Madness: Glamour to Go III

Bonus Post! Since I have these swatches ready and they're also Too Faced, why not post them today? Glamour to Go III goes for $19.50 and consists of eight eyeshadows, four lipglosses and a blush. Here are pictures taken next to the Natural Eye palette for size comparison purposes:




And here are the swatches. Had I been more awake when I did these, they might have been straight on my arm. :P If I remember correctly, I didn't have the easiest time with the purple and black, but the other colors went on easily. That brownish shade in the top left corner is close to what I expected Bob's Your Uncle (that one messy shade from the Queen for a Day quad) to be. It's a nice little set overall, and I'd definitely recommend it as a gift.



Next week I'll either do some Kat Von D (the 500 pt. bonus palette + the lipstick & lipgloss sets) or some odds and ends (Korres pencil set, Stila glitter liners). We'll see how it goes. I need to find my camera, too. It went missing on me over Thanksgiving break, but it's definitely at home somewhere.

[edit: It's been foggy-rainy over here lately, and as a result I haven't been taking pictures. Sooo the next post will probably be about the recent FTC guides and my Lancome haul at Macy's over the weekend.]

No comments: