Thursday, July 5, 2007

welcome to the toilet

Hello, and welcome. I decided to start up my own general blog even though it's been a few years since I last did this regularly. Lately I've been reading the blogs of other people, and I've missed writing about everything and nothing. I begin with something I was reminded of after reading this open letter. While I also come across what's mentioned in said letter from time to time, this issue is a bit different. At my job, the toilet in one of the stalls is one of those low-flow toilets, but the angle of the bowl is such that some objects don't move enough, or at all, after the initial flush. I end up either flushing multiple times or holding the handle down after I flush to rise the water enough that it un-sticks the paper from the side of the bowl. This is all bad, because it completely defeats the purpose of having a low-flow toilet; however, the alternative isn't very attractive. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

No comments: