Tuesday, August 21, 2007

meeting notes

We had a meeting at work today. I had to do a presentation with someone else, which went surprisingly well, but after that my brain went into this half-sleeping half-rambling mode, which, sadly, is what normally happens during these meetings. The main reason for this is because a high majority of what gets discussed doesn't apply to me, so I just zone out. For example, during a meeting the other month I was sitting next to one of my friends and I wrote the following in my notebook as a way of communicating with him:
My aunt Julie was at the Police concert. She called our house, and all we could hear was the music and her going 'woo!'

I accidentally ate a whole chili pepper at lunch. It was NOT FUN. Kristin said my face was almost purple at one point.

I'm terrible.

No comments: